Enjoying them the healthy way……..
• 240g drained chick peas (1 tin)
• 150ml freshly squeezed orange juice
• Grated orange peel
• 3 eggs
• 2 ripe bananas
• 80g cocoa powder
• 30g ground almonds
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
• Handful of crushed walnut halves or any preferred nuts
1, Mash up the chick peas, bananas (make sure these are really ripe) add the eggs, all other ingredients and mix together .
2, Line a baking tray with parchment paper greased with coconut oil.
3, Pop them in a preheated oven for 20-25mins at 190C ( or until tooth pick inserted into the centre comes out clear)