Are you sick and tired of struggling with the following
- Flabby tummy and bulging thighs
- Trouble spots that just will not disappear
- Your clothes not fitting the way they used to
- Lack of results from the gym
- Having a gym membership and not going
- Bored of exercise!!
- Diets that promise the world and make life miserable
- Motivation and goal setting
Well you have come to the right place you no longer
have to worry about any of that again! We can help.
- Bootcamps that are fun and exciting outdoor sessions in a number of locations.
- Nutritional guidance so that you know which foods will compliment the exercise that you do, maximizing the results you are looking for
Personal Training for a one on one session working on your goal and achievements
- Met A Fit a 30min workout that will change your body shape
- Team challenges, social events and lots of encouragement to push yourself further and achieve things you never thought possible.
- Friendly, fully qualified and insured instructors.
- A good bunch of people to welcome you at every session.
When you take part in anyone of our sessions you will be solving the following problems
- Fat burn between 400 – 800 calories per workout
- Firmer arms, legs, thighs and bums
- Increased strength, energy and stamina
- Faster metabolism to burn more fat at rest
- Tighter, flatter abs – meaning smaller waist
- Drop body fat
- Greater confidence and self-esteem
- Increased muscle tone and flexibility
- Reduced cravings for fat, sugar and junk
- Lose the uncomfortable ‘bloated’ feeling
- Get that mojo back in the bedroom
- Meet new friends
I am a very satisfied bootcamper and very pleased that I went to my first session. Not only have I increased my fitness levels massively since joining I have also made some lovely friends.
I can recommend Rhian’s classes to anyone, any age or fitness level. I already feel so much fitter and healthier after just a few months, and really look forward to each class.
Now 16 months on, I have lost over 2 stone and dropped 3 dress sizes. But I have gained so much. I am stronger and fitter, both physically and mentally, my confidence has returned, my energy levels have increased and I have made some lovely new friends.
When I go out to eat I rarely have a dessert as I am too full from my main meal. If you find it hard to resist a sweet treat then try some of these [...]
Following last week’s article on the four basic rules for eating out, here are eight tips to help keep that first meal of the day as healthy as possible when not making your own at [...]