Are you sick and tired of struggling with the following
- Flabby tummy and bulging thighs
- Trouble spots that just will not disappear
- Your clothes not fitting the way they used to
- Lack of results from the gym
- Having a gym membership and not going
- Bored of exercise!!
- Diets that promise the world and make life miserable
- Motivation and goal setting
Well you have come to the right place you no longer
have to worry about any of that again! We can help.
- Bootcamps that are fun and exciting outdoor sessions in a number of locations.
- Nutritional guidance so that you know which foods will compliment the exercise that you do, maximizing the results you are looking for
Personal Training for a one on one session working on your goal and achievements
- Met A Fit a 30min workout that will change your body shape
- Team challenges, social events and lots of encouragement to push yourself further and achieve things you never thought possible.
- Friendly, fully qualified and insured instructors.
- A good bunch of people to welcome you at every session.
When you take part in anyone of our sessions you will be solving the following problems
- Fat burn between 400 – 800 calories per workout
- Firmer arms, legs, thighs and bums
- Increased strength, energy and stamina
- Faster metabolism to burn more fat at rest
- Tighter, flatter abs – meaning smaller waist
- Drop body fat
- Greater confidence and self-esteem
- Increased muscle tone and flexibility
- Reduced cravings for fat, sugar and junk
- Lose the uncomfortable ‘bloated’ feeling
- Get that mojo back in the bedroom
- Meet new friends
I am a very satisfied bootcamper and very pleased that I went to my first session. Not only have I increased my fitness levels massively since joining I have also made some lovely friends.
I can recommend Rhian’s classes to anyone, any age or fitness level. I already feel so much fitter and healthier after just a few months, and really look forward to each class.
Now 16 months on, I have lost over 2 stone and dropped 3 dress sizes. But I have gained so much. I am stronger and fitter, both physically and mentally, my confidence has returned, my energy levels have increased and I have made some lovely new friends.